Tuesday, June 5, 2018 / by Hunter Habib
Market Update - June 2018
Our warm summer temperatures and humidity have officially arrived! While the weather may be a bit uncomfortable due to hot temperatures, it certainly has not deterred buyer interest in the market! Buyers are continuing to attend open houses and viewing listings in the Southwest Florida market.
Sellers are starting to understand two very important factors. One – this is no longer a seasonal market. Buyers are spending a lot of time watching the market from wherever they are and will come back to the area if they see something of interest. And two - accurate pricing will draw interest, while overpricing will not no matter what time of year it is. Sellers are also facing competition from new construction communities. This competition will be even more challenging for those homeowners whose homes have not been updated inside or outside in the last three years. There are some communities whose homes inside and out still resemble that “Tuscan” style that was very popular some years ago. However, buyers now are looking for properties that resemble a more updated style such as coastal contemporary or modern colors and finishes. If your home has not been updated, but you want to list, you may need to accommodate for that non-updated look through pricing. If you’re unsure where your property stands in regards to updating, our team can guide you through making that assessment.
New construction also represents some of the many options available in the market for buyers. Most importantly, buyers should also remember that builder’s sales staff represents the builder and not the buyer. Working with a REALTOR® for new construction ensures you’ll take advantage of the numerous incentives available in a new build transaction, while protecting your interests.
If you’re interested in new construction, a re-sale purchase or if you want to sell your property, let Team Michael Burke help you assess your pricing and develop a winning strategy, ensuring the best possible outcome. Here is a handy list of unique sales tools we provide our buying and selling clients. Whether buying or selling, our tools are PROVEN to help you get the most from your transaction!
If you are selling or buying this summer, and you’re unsure as where to start, let Team Michael Burke help you develop a winning strategy, ensuring the best possible outcome. Here is a handy list of unique sales tools we provide our buying and selling clients. Whether buying or selling, our tools are PROVEN to help you get the most from your transaction!
· Absorption rates which is updated monthly! Visit HERE to check it out!
· Detailed Market Analysis – Get active, pending, and all sold properties near your home or within your community within the past six months, as well as average sale price and the average days on market and more right HERE!
· New Streamlined Communications System – Our client resources and tools now reside on a dedicated server, making your experience faster and more convenient than ever! No other real estate team in Southwest Florida has the technical tools we have dedicated to serve you!
· Monthly Market Report. Let us present you with the most accurate data about your neighborhood including closed and active home sales.
· Property Value Calculator. Not sure what your carrying costs will be? Check out our Property Value Calculator to find out how much carrying costs will impact your selling price.
· Website Online Chat. Chat with our team in real time to get your questions answered now!
· Elite Seller Feedback System – Take advantage of my sophisticated and exclusive system that provides valuable feedback from your showings via email, so you know what buyers are thinking.
· Interactive Home Illustration - Give buyers what they want to see with professional images and videos of your home!
· Superior Marketing Plan - Our marketing plan is unlike all others in this market! It will maximize exposure and get top dollar for your home.
· Updated Easy-to-read eMail Template - You’ll be able to review our messages and quickly access such as our featured listings, market reports, and quick links to various communities and all of our exclusive market tools!
Let us help guide you through current market conditions and assist in making the best decisions for the purchase or sale of your Southwest Florida property!
D. Michael Burke, P.A.
Keller Williams Elite Realty
26381 S. Tamiami Trail, Suite 300
Bonita Springs, FL 34134